The guideline for the proper sizing of your pet’s urn is figured with a 1 to 1 ratio using the weight of your pet, where 1 pound of living body weight = 1 cubic inch of ash. Example: If your pet weighed 23 pounds, you would need to use an urn which could hold up to 30 pounds.
We offer three urn styles in a variety of sizes to accommmodate the remains of most pets.
The Pemaquid is our smallest urn.
- The small is for pets that weighed up to 30 pounds.
- The large will accommodate pets up to 90 pounds.
The Acadia is our medium to large urn.
- The small is for pets that weighed up to 60 pounds.
- The medium will accommodate pets up to 150 pounds.
- The large will accommodate pets up to 190 pounds.
The Katahdin is our largest urn.
- The Katahdin is designed to hold the remains of a 400 pound pet.